Given that March Madness is here and it’s Final 4 season, I wanted to talk about athletes, dreams and not letting anything get in your way.
I feel that far too many of us have the mind set of ‘sometimes life gets in the way’, which I’ve actually personally heard before. To be quite honest, I feel like those words and mind set is a cop out or an excuse to really put yourself out there; to jump in with two feet, 100% no questions asked.
I talk about crying as an athlete both for being happy and disappointed. I understand this is a difficult concept for those to understand that haven’t been athletes at a high level or those that have never sacraficed absolutely everything to go after their dream.
Personally I feel it’s important in life to understand what it’s like going after your dreams, there’s nothing else like it and something we should all experience.
- Being ahead and avoiding procrastination
- less stress
- March madness
- knowing what it’s like to be an athlete
- putting everything you have into your dream
- ‘sometimes life just gets in the way’
- my own experience with jumping in with two feet
- how most of us are scared to take a leap of faith and give everything you have to one goal one dream
- less than 2% of athletes turn pro
- I talk about how someone sent me a message, that because of this show they’re going to take a leap themselves
Links Mentioned in the show:
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)