Dealing with emotional stress is something that we’ll all have to deal with because it doesn’t matter how stress free we live, outside circumstances play a role in our lives. It could be family, friends or co-workers; regardless of the situation emotional stress enters our lives for one reason or another.
In this post I talk about the emotional stress in my life and how I’m dealing with it.
- Spending time in a hospital
- Supporting your immune system
- Should those that live healthy have a stronger immune system
- Healing quicker
- Healing Mentally
- Healing Physically
- Eating quality food
- Healing while you sleep
- How everything is effected by your emotions, from your mood to mind set
- Could you imagine always being emotionally stressed out
- What if you had no support at home, with friends, family, co-workers, etc
- What if your spouse actually made fun of you for choose healthy
- Prevention has it’s flaws as well
- Don’t give up on prevention
- Find one thing you can do to reduce stress today
- Take baby steps to reduce emotional stress
Resources and links:
This Show is brought to you by our 10 Day Vegan Detox Challenge!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)