We’re starting a 10 day vegan challenge this will be in the form a private group detox. In this show I talk about why I decided to try vegan for a 10 days, which turned into a little more than two weeks at the time this show was recorded. It’s fun to try new things, be a part of a group and work towards different avenues of a healthy lifestyle. So I thought, why not welcome others to try our 10 day vegan challenge. We start April 13th so if you’re interested let us know right away!
- Why I decided to go vegan myself
- It’s fun to experiment on your own body with healthy choices
- If you’re not feeling well I suggest going vegan or even raw, so why not try it all the time?!
- The most difficult thing about trying new things or making different food choices is family, friends, co-workers, etc that don’t approve
- How I believe you can eat meat products for animals that are treated well
- By products of animal consumption
- Improving the environment by eating vegan
- Improving our health
- why going vegan isn’t a huge stretch if you consume a mainly plant based diet
- What the private group includes (supportive group, a place to ask questions, a place to go for support, a place to post pictures – you also receive: recipes, grocery shopping lists and a meal plan for the 10 days)
- The issue with most vegan and vegetarian diets
- What about protein?!
- Why soy products will NOT be included in this meal plan
Show links and resources
If you’re interested, there is a complete detailed post on our 10 Day Vegan Detox Challenge here.
And if you’d like to sign up (by donation only) you can do so by clicking below.
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)