So I was sitting in my house the other day and just finished drinking a green smoothie. Then I looked to my left and on the table I noticed a new green plant I just picked up at a local farmers market. Then I saw a basil plant a friend just gave me on the window sill. Finally I thought about all the green food in the fridge, how I just made a real fruit post workout drink and how we just finished with a this Vegan Detox Challenge.
I felt like everywhere I looked I was surrounded by life. Plants, and green food and everything that represented life in some form. Then I started to think about the opposite, what didn’t represent life in my life and how I could continue to put more things in my life to make me feel more alive an vibrant.
- Labeling yourself as a ‘vegan’, vegetarian, or even gluten free type of person
- Living a vegan lifestyle
- Avoiding plastic bags
- Exercise every single day
- Surround yourself with plants
- planting a garden
- how the color green represents life
- find more things in your life that represent life
- go for a walk, run, or job outside – enjoy life and the environment outside
- Do less things that do not represent life – computer, technology screens, negative people
Having a lack of energy means there’s a lack of life in your life
Links and Resources:
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)