Zen Cryar DeBrücke is the author of Your Inner GPS. She is an internationally renowned teacher, speaker, and coach whose programs have helped people all over the world transform their personal and business lives for the better. Visit her online at http://www.zeninamoment.com
Master intuitive coach and stress expert, Zen,teaches about the physical sensations in your body that are called anxiety, worry and fear. She uncovered their relationship to ones thoughts and how to manage them for optimal health and happiness. She is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council with experts such as Marianne Williamson, Jack Canfield & more.
- what is your inner guidance system?
- benefits of IGS: reduced stress, worry, anxiety, fear, etc.
- Ester Hicks inspiration
- what is ‘closing’
- what is ‘opening’
- wax on, wax off approach
- when you’re stressed your mind is out of alignment
- Is this any of my business?
- Am I thinking about this accurately ?
- Is there anything I don’t know?
- Is the time to act now?
- Fear – desires that are unexpressed
- desire comes from divinity
- emotion is not inner gps
[Tweet “when you are stressed your mind is out of alignment @zenlife”]
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)