Setting up your day for success is one of the most important things you can do. We all know what it’s like to wake up late, scramble to get to the office and when we get there we have so many things to do we don’t know where to start. Not only that but we’re usually doing things for everyone else, and not doing the things we need to get done for ourselves.
In this show I talk about tips to start your day out right, to plan ahead of time and even know exactly what you’re doing the next day, the night before.
- what’s your perfect day look like?
- go to bed at the same time in the evening
- wake up at the same time in the morning
- If you’re not a part of your own plan, you’re a part of someone else’s
- Know what you’re going to do for the day the night before
- *slightly off track here – I share my post workout drink
- Make a priority list, not a procrastination list
- procrastination = stress
- hang on tightly to your positive habits
Links and Resources:
- Morning Routine for Success
- The One Thing
- Outer Child
- Love yourself detox
- Putting yourself first
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)