Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
I understand we have an automatic knee jerk reaction when it comes to the word failure but when you think about it and if we break it down, we can realize failure is a good thing. In fact as many of us know, without failure there is no success. Which doesn’t mean we still don’t fear it.
In this show I talk about how we need failure to succeed in the gym. Why we have to fail if we want to find success with our health and fitness goals. I hope this show helps you understand failure helps us push past our limits, it helps us find out what those limits are, how to push past our comfort zone (and find out what it is).
- pushing past your comfort zone
- failure is the only way to see results
- failure is our friend, not an enemy
- trying new things will help you get better at both the new things and past things
- push past your limits
- a small amount of failure should encourage you to succeed
- if you never fail how will you get better?
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)