James Anderson talks about how to push past your limits as he strives to break world records, inspire and raise money on his mission to be the fittest person in the world.
Who is James?
25 year old Ultra Endurance Athlete and Entrepreneur. Is the current holder of the Guinness world record for heaviest weight lifted with a Kettlebell in 1 hour (held for 19 months) , finalist in BBC 2’s “Special Forces Ultimate Hell Week” – labelled the toughest reality T.V Show ever aired.
Only one of two men to run the entire pilgrimage route from Canterbury to Rome 1,200 miles in 58 days completely unassisted. Attempting world record for push ups, only 100 off last attempt reaching 2,100 reps in one hour. Now uses experience to build successful businesses.
- Personal training
- experience with ‘run to Rome’
- mission to be the ‘fittest person in history’
- marathon in the sea carry weights on his back
- 24hr stair climb challenge
- row, run and stair climb challenge
- kettle bell world record holder
- success had been built on a mountain of failure
- world record push up challenge
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)