Thanks so much for stopping by our About Us page. My name is Drew Taddia, and I’m the host of Exploring Mind and Body.
The shows inspiration really came from helping people. I understand the frustration out there with so much information, too much information. Gimmicks, sales pitches and empty promises. I wanted to offer something that could actually improve lives. And that’s quality information that people can trust and actually use.
Exploring Mind and Body is a Nationally Syndicated talk radio show which currently airs on:
- Radio Laurier in Waterloo, On at 3pm ET on Tuesday
- CKLU 96.7 in Sudbury, at 6:30pm ET on Thursday
- CFXU 93.3 in Antigonish, NS at 4:30pm AST on Monday
- CFRC 101.9 in Kingston, On at 7:30pm ET on Thursday
- CFMU 93.3 in Hamilton, On at 4pm ET on Wednesday
- Non Stop Music in Wales, UK, at 9:30am, Monday to Friday
- Brumside Radio in Birmingham, UK at 9pm on Sunday
- Shaky Radio in Halkirk, UK at 6pm on Wednesday
- Radio Wizz in San Pedro, Philippines at 7:30am and 7:30pm on Friday
- Rejoice America Radio at 2pm EST on Monday
- Radio Shields in South Shields, UK on Sunday
- KOGY 95 Hawaiian Pacific Radio in Phoenix, AZ at 11am on Wednesday
- 502 Fallen Angel Radio in Pierceton, IN at 6pm on Monday and 4pm on Sunday
- XP Radio One in UK and Ireland
- Shout Radio in Cheshire, UK at 10am on Wednesday
- Nenzit FM Radio 100.5, Farman in Lagos, Nigeria
- Beach House Radio at 6:30am on Saturday
- Pulse Talk Radio in County Durham, UK at 6pm on Monday
- Vacation Radio 365 at 11am every day
The main focus is information based, interview format and is 30 minutes in length.
The short story is, after traveling the world as a professional athlete following my passion of baseball for the better part of 10 years, I stopped for a brief moment and started running a health and fitness business. Wanting to find a bigger platform to help change lives and improve health I approached the local radio station to see if we can work together.
To make a long story short, the whirlwind of life and business, successes and failure and more particularly interviews and air time, 5 years later the show is going strong!
We recently launched a new App specific for EM&B which can be found HERE.
Some of my more popular interviews include (click on the title to listen to the full show):
- Get Active with Tony Horton
- Strike Sugar with Tosca Reno
- How to Fight Fat-Flammation with Dr. Lori Shemek
- Blueprint with Mark Sisson
- Dr. Davis author of Wheat Belly
- Peaceful Warrior with Dan Millman
- Meals that Health with Julie Daniluk
To listen to a short snippet with Dan Millman, Tosca Reno and Julie Daniluk, click the play button below:
To find out more about myself and how we can work together to improve your health more details are on our Fitness and Nutrition website here.
Consider leaving a review which helps the show move up in rankings and makes it easier to find in Apple Podcasts.
And if you never want to miss a show you can enter in your details below and we’ll make sure every show is emailed right to your inbox.