The phone is absolutely without a doubt the biggest waste of time for not only myself but likely society as a whole.
We check our phone for no reason, we flip through news feeds at the traffic lights, we are so glued to our phones we don’t know what’s going on around us.
At least for me, my phone is an endless waste of time.
The topics I go over in the show:
- Endless hours of checking newsfeeds
- Trying to get something done when your phone won’t stop buzzing
- Checking for messages when there is none
- First thing you do when you get up in the morning/fall asleep at night
- Eye Health
- Where is society going will less personal communication
- When you spend less time on your phone other people are actually upset you’re not answering them right away
- How we’re build around being an ‘instant’ society with microwave dinners, fast food and quick fixes
- Social media and friends and much emphasis we put on ‘likes’, ‘comments’ and ‘shares’
- Our youth and the future of bullying on the phone, sexting and more
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)