Making Healthy Choices in a progressive manner is the key to making lifestyle changes. Small steps are sustainable steps and here’s how to take them.
- Conditioned response
- Ivan Povlov
- Progressive steps
- There is no ‘Aha!’ moment when it comes to health
- Genetically Modified Foods
- How I personally healed myself
- Try something new if what you’ve been doing hasn’t been working
- Recipe – quinoa with cashew/nutritional yeast sauce, Chinese broccoli and avocado
- How to deal with naysayers
Slow progressive steps equals lasting sustainable changes
Resources and links mentioned in the show:
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)