Malcolm Saunders mission is to deeply connect people to their food. He has worked in the field of food and nutrition for 20 years and is the owner & creative visionary of The Light Cellar. Malcolm is a public speaker and intuitive chef who specializes in sharing the alchemy of superfoods and superherbs. Through his videos, workshops and seminars he has helped thousands of individuals recreate their relationship to food. He has an expertise and passion for creating and teaching others how to make energizing and healing foods, including chocolate, elixirs and ferments.
Malcolm’s desire is to inspire others to live and eat from a space that honours the sacredness of all Life, illuminating the power of influence our food choices have on ourselves, other beings, and the planet we live on. Malcolm has created events and shared the stage with world-renown speakers including David Wolfe, Daniel Vitalis, Sandor Katz, Nadine Artemis, Dr. Terry Willard and more.
- intelligent eating
- intuitive eating
- drinking wild/spring water
- why we have a low ‘FQ’ (food intelligence)
- The issue with the Canada food guide
- 16 yrs old, Malcolm changed his eating habits
- recreate food relationships
- rational thought
- how do you feel around certain foods
- listen to signs
- resent the body with cleansing
- eat food from nature
- prepare foods yourself
- the industrialization of the food industry
- support local farmers
- stick to the perimeter of the grocery store
- get more into whole food
- wild crafting – picking berries, etc
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)