Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this show of real people real results Lana Kreiser is going to talk about how to lose 20 inches in 60 days, which is exactly what he did! Now I understand many are looking to lose this many inches in a couple weeks but still, this is a lot of results in a short amount of time.
Not only that but Lana is going to talk about how she’s been able to keep her progress months later, continue to make healthy choices and work towards living a healthy lifestyle.
Now, Lana will be the first to tell you she’s not perfect and that she doesn’t always make the best choices but she continues to work toward a healthy lifestyle and she also talks about how she’s set new goals and is pushing forward with where she wants to be.
Putting Everyone Else First
When I asked Lana what life was like before she was making healthy choices she talked about being mindful. Mindful about eating, mindful about being active and mindful about being healthy in general.
As a wife and mother of 2 children and 3 dogs, along with running a business, Lana like many had a hard time putting herself first.
Tools that helped
- joining True Form’s Monthly Membership
- planning ahead
- preparing meals
- knowing she needs to get home earlier to be active or stay up later
- taking leftovers for lunch
- writing things down (Success Journal)
- follow 80-20 rule and letting herself enjoy the little things like chocolate or wine once in awhile
3 Tips that Lana Recommends
- Find healthy recipes to prepare (she recommends going online if you don’t have any on hand)
- Shop the perimeter of the grocery store: spending more time in the produce aisle
- Plan Ahead
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)