Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
On this episode of Exploring Mind and Body I had the absolute pleasure of interviewing the infamous Tony Horton. He shares his philosophy surrounding health, wellness, fitness and so much more. Tony sat down with me for 60 minutes to offer all kinds of information about his own personal workouts, what he eats for breakfast and how we can make a sustainable change in our lives.
Who is Tony Horton?
Tony Horton is the wildly popular creator of the best-selling fitness series: P90X®, P90X2®, P90X3®, and Ten Minute Trainer®, Tony is a world-class motivational speaker and the author of top-selling books “Bring It”, Crush It!” and his latest motivational book, “The Big Picture” 11 Laws that will change your life.
He has appeared on countless television programs as a fitness and lifestyle expert to promote healthy living through exercise and proper nutrition. Tony believes that real and lasting change can happen when we commit to health as a lifestyle. Exercise, whole foods, and the right mindset is the formula that leads to a vibrant, productive and full life for anyone who focuses on being the best they can be.
- starting with your ‘why’
- improving your quality of life
- having a long term plan
- being healthy is more than losing weight and self image
- we quit exercising because of: boredom, injuries and plateaus (no more results)
- men usually build and women usually burn
- Tony’s 8 week 22 min hard corp
- food is the reason there is a health crisis
- we’re addicted to fat, sugar, salt and chemicals
- food is what causes dis-ease
- Tony’s book: The Big Picture
- Environment, Genetics, Behaviour
- “my purpose is to give other people theirs” – Tony Horton
- TH Care
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)