Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Marion Nestle is Paulette Goddard Professor in the Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health (the department she chaired from 1988-2003) and Professor of Sociology at New York University. Her degrees include a Ph.D. in molecular biology and an M.P.H. in public health nutrition, both from the University of California, Berkeley. For more information about Marion click here.
- What is the biggest issue with our diets
- How do you feel about GMO’s
- Agrees with food labeling because the people wanted it, it inspires trust, trust in the FDA
- What change could make the biggest difference in our diets
- How portion size needs to be controlled
- Opinion on sugar
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)