Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this mind-expanding episode, we explore the ideas of Vishen Lakhiani, and discuss his newly published and brilliant book, “Code of the Extraordinary Mind.” Vishen realized that out of all of the tips to success we are taught in school, the biggest and most important was left out: How to operate on a much higher level of consciousness.
As his life mission to teach humanity these skills, he shares with us how to change our brain waves, increase our happiness by 25% (with just 3 minutes a day), how to improve physical endurance with only your mind, and much more on how to attain this breakthrough mindset.
Who is Vishen Lakhiani?
Vishen Lakhiani is one of the most influential personalities in personal growth today. A computer engineer and entrepreneur in education technology, he is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, a 200-person strong company that specializes in learning experience design and creating digital platforms and apps that power the education revolution.
Mindvalley’s curriculum focuses on personal growth, mindfulness, wellbeing, productivity and more. He also a member of the Transformational Leadership Council and sits on the Innovation Board for XPRIZE Foundation. An internationally recognized speaker on personal growth and transformation, Lakhiani’s mission is to revolutionize the global education system through new models for enhancing human potential and building a school for Humanity 2.0.
[Tweet “Check out @Vishen Lakhiani’s new book interview on Exploring Mind and Body!”]
- Interesting story of how he got started, thriving career
- Forgiveness- Changing your brain waves, freeing yourself from fear
- Gratitude- Improves physical body, healing power, 25% happier in 30 days, daily exercise, keeping a journal. 5 things you are grateful for about your personal life, your work life, and yourself.
- Giving- Evolutionary, strength of human connections,being happy=making others happy
- Goals- Fake rules of life that have been passed down by generations. Means goals vs. End goals:learning what you are ultimately trying to gain from your goals, and how to get them much faster. Ex: weight loss= intimacy, opening up your possibilities to achieving intimacy in different ways.
- Unmessable- Learn to be fear proof
- “Be merciless with your kindness.”
- Set points- Points of measurement, 50 push ups.
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)