On todays show I have the pleasure of interviewing Bill Philipps who is the author of Expect the Unexpected which is about brining peace, hope and healing from the other side. I very much enjoyed Bill’s company and interview on Exploring Mind and Body. As a professional, he’s able to share a very clear message on his story, what it was like growing up with this gift of being able to communicate with the others side and how it can change your life.
Who is Bill Philipps?
Bill Philipps is the author of Expect the Unexpected and is known for being one of the world’s youngest psychic mediums. He has appeared on the Dr. Phil show and has helped countless individuals deal with the grief of losing loved ones by bringing through validations, evidential information and beautiful messages which heal and bring a sense of peace. Visit him online at http://www.billphilipps.
- What is a medium (and how it’s different from a physic)
- what it was like to grow up with this gift
- following the dream of an opera singer
- accepting this calling
- the lifestyle, dedication and responsibility as a medium
- take what resonates and leave the rest behind
- do people doubt this gift
- why do people want to know about family from the other side?
- does everyone have this gift?
- what was it like seeing your mother after she passed away?
- how his mother reappears frequently even now in his life
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)