In this show I have the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Bernie Siegel on Love, Animals and Miracles and as you’ll soon find out this is going to be a favourite. Dr. Siegel had the incredible ability to tell a story in a way that you feel like you’re experiencing the story yourself.
There’s so much information in this show from life lessons to stories we could all resonate with. I’m truly grateful I had the opportunity to meet and talk with Dr. Siegel. I hope you enjoy this show as much as I did.
Who is Dr. Siegel?
Bernie S. Siegel, MD, is a well-known proponent of integrative and holistic approaches to healing that heal not just the body but also the mind and soul. A retired surgeon, and a lover of animals, Bernie has been at the forefront of spiritual and medical ethics issues of our day and has been named one of the top twenty Spiritually Influential Living People by Watkins’ Mind Body Spirit magazine (London). Bernie and his wife Bobbie live in a suburb of New Haven, Connecticut. They have five children, eight grandchildren, four cats, two dogs, and much love. More details here.
- growing up around many different animals
- how caring for an animal is good for your health
- how animals accept who they are
- how animals deliver important messages in dreams
- why animals choose people to adopt them, not the other way around
- animals are complete, they are role models for humans
- getting used to death, it’s a part of life
- animals are teachers that we can all learn from
- W.W.L.D. – what would lassie do?
- living by your own experiences
- Buddy’s Candle
- how animals read our minds
- You can’t sleep with a butterfly
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)