I recently had the opportunity to interview Sarah Isley on Exploring Mind and Body as she talked about the toxins in your deodorant. This time she asked me to join her as she interviews me on her up close and personal approach to her company Lonebody.
Lonebody is more than just a deodorant company. They have an incredible family story of being passed down the entrepreneur torch from Grandma pioneer who actually started her own chain of health food stores, which is still growing today
Sarah wanted to know more about her customers as she believe everyone has their own and individual lonebody. So today, as uncomfortable as it made it, the show is all about myself as I answer the following questions:
- Did you have an epiphany moment regarding health and wellness?
- What is your greatest fear and how have you overcome it?
- Designing my own supplement Complete Truth Protein
- My favourite ‘go to’ recipe
- What is on your bucket list?
- If you could give anything to anyone at all, what would it be?
- Going phoneless and why I don’t use a cellphone
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)