Are you aging or evolving? Have you ever thought about it, have you thought about the difference? This all has to do with our mind set and what we accept in this life. Do we feel it’s acceptable for our health to decline as we get older? Do we feel like less mobility is on the way? If we change our mind set, if we push those limiting beliefs to the side, we’ll soon realize the only thing that holds us back is our mind. And we’ll understand we evolve as we get older, not age.
The only thing that limits us in this life is our own thoughts – Drew Taddia
- transform into the person you want to be
- thoughts, words and actions all determine who we want to be
- what do we accept in this life
- we need to take action to see difference results
- we get what we really want out of this life
- change your negative environment
- we are the average of the 5 people we spend most of our time with
- Marc Allen interview
- being present in the moment
- address fear
- “age is mind over matter, if you don’t mind it don’t matter” – Anonymous
Show Resources and Links:
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health!
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)