Arthur P. Ciaramicoli, EdD, PhD, is the author of The Stress Solution: Using Empathy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to Reduce Anxiety and Develop Resilience. He is a licensed clinical psychologist and the chief medical officer of soundmindz.org, a popular mental health platform. He has been on the faculty of Harvard Medical School and chief psychologist of Metrowest Medical Center. The author of several books, including The Power of Empathy and Performance Addiction, he lives with his family in Massachusetts and his website is www.balanceyoursuccess.com.
- what is performance addiction
- why we are material rich and spiritually poor
- we love with half a heart
- what really brings love and respect
- what produces stress hormones
- 50% of adults wake up in the middle of the night stressed out
- 75% of adults deal with stress on a daily basis
- empathy teaches us how to slow down
- turn down the dial
- know how to slow down
- take a mental vacation from yourself
- goodness and giving
- Focus on the present
- stop ‘mind reading’
- we must rewrite our story
- ‘edit the book’
- we need other people’s help
- trust, give
Follow Dr. Ciaramicoli on Twitter HERE.
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)