I honestly couldn’t wait to share this interview with you. In this interview I had the absolute pleasure of interviewing Bree Argetsinger, aka The Betty Rocker. Bree and I have so much in common when it comes to our frame of mind regarding living a healthy lifestyle. It was incredible to hear similar beliefs from someone else coming from a different angle.
From why you shouldn’t count calories to fuelling your body throughout the day with quality nutrients. Bree and I have an incredible conversation with so many tid bits and take aways you’re sure to learn a few things that will help improve your lifestyle all with in 30 minutes.
Who is Betty Rocker?
Bree Argetsinger, aka The Betty Rocker is an internationally known health and fitness coach, innovative entrepreneur and motivator of self growth.
Betty Rocker’s mission is to empower people to live a healthy, happy and balanced life and achieve their dreams and goals – and to consciously integrate her information into their lives in a meaningful way.
- how Bree got into living a healthy lifestyle
- what was her turning point or ‘aha’ moment
- self worth
- fitting in
- how you do one thing is how you do everything
- Bree’s love of Bruce Lee and what she learned from his teachings
- Creating a plan, taking action, and following through
- pick one thing that you want to improve on in your life and let momentum carry you on to another thing and another thing, and before you know it, that one thing turned into a big goal achieved
- making health fun!
- NUTRITION – Avengers: Captain America (Protein), The Hulk (Greens), Iron Man (Healthy Fats), Thor (Carbs).
- Sign up for Betty Rockers FREE 30 Day Bodyweight Challenge HERE.
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)