There were so many life lessons I’ve learned from just learning how to slackline I had to share them with you. It’s so important to learn new things in this life. We see from a different perspective while learning something new.
This slackline was something I’ve never tried before but have seen many times while visiting the beach area. It just so happened I was given the opportunity to purchase one so I could try myself as often as I wanted, which is exactly what I did.
I soon found out, this was the best investment I made for not only learning how to slackline but for so many other reasons that include:
- The set up – getting started, and how important it is to take your time to prepare ahead of time instead of jumping in with two feet as I usually do
- Set a goal, so important in many different areas in life
- Focus, keep your eye on your goal
- Distractions, many things are just that. If we stay focused and don’t let distractions get in our way, we can be much for successful in whatever we’re doing
- Baby steps, how significant it is to put one foot in front of the other
- Celebrate every success no matter how small
- You have to fall to progress and get better
- The perception of falling is much worse than the actual fall
- It doesn’t hurt as much to fall as you think it does
- Mind set is everything, if you believe you’re a failure you will be. If you believe you can succeed you will.
- And lastly getting back up. It doesn’t matter how many times you fall. It matters how many times you get back up.
This Show is brought to you by Puradyme, a company that is truly interested in improving your health! Don’t forget about our 10% off available for a limited time.
Thanks you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)