To begin, let’s get one thing out of the way. I am not against wheat. Just because I have an expert, Dr. Davis, answer the question ‘is wheat bad for you’ doesn’t mean I agree. However I do believe the wheat industry has changed in a big way, which is why I also believe it’s so important to pay attention to the quality of wheat you are buying, which company sells it, where it’s from, etc.
I also know that Dr. Davis has some very convincing research and results from reducing wheat or cutting it out of your diet all together. This is why I wanted to bring up the question, is wheat bad for you to give a different option in case you’d like to know more about it.
Who is Dr. Davis?
- why is Dr. Davis so controversial
- pay attention to your health
- put a stop to coronary dis-ease
- learning the hard way
- why not cut out all fat from your diet
- why removing grains from your diet will improve your health
- genetically altered
- quality of seed, quality of soil changing and how it used to be
- celiac has doubled in the last 20 years
- withdrawal process when cutting out wheat
This short show was cut out from our full show, in case you didn’t want to or didn’t have time when the show was initially released, however if you’d like to go back and listen to the full show you can do so here.
Thank you so much for your interest in this show of Exploring Mind and Body, if you haven’t done so already please take a moment and leave a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes by clicking below. It will keep us delivering valuable content each week and give others an opportunity to find the show as well.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes (and or leave a rating)